Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Great Big Thunder Homestead, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Great Big Thunder Homestead
May 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Great Big Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with geese, a fence, an apple with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction originally cost more than $404 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.