Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Homestead ride, which recently celebrated its mousey anniversary
Great Big Thunder Homestead
June 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
At Great Big Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with donkeys, cast members in overalls, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this ride will be full of people.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives, unstylish haircuts, or finger, inner ear, intestinal, bowel, hair, or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- The letters in "Great Big Thunder Homestead" can be scrambled to spell " Srhena Ebgte Dtadoguirehmt."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.