Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Sharecroppers attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Gigantic Thunder Sharecroppers
January 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Gigantic Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, animal farm with geese, a fence, a sailor with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort where a reference to Jules Verne can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.