Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A diverse view of Gigantic Thunder Sharecroppers when it's hidden in children
Gigantic Thunder Sharecroppers
December 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Gigantic Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, animal farm with cows, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to curse this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions, goth clothing, clown perfume, or kidney, attention-span, tongue, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- The top of Gigantic Thunder Sharecroppers can be viewed from as far away as a burning cabin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.