Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precarious view of Gigantic Thunder Patch of Heaven when it's not inundated in tarps
Gigantic Thunder Patch of Heaven
October 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
At Gigantic Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, big-city farm with horses, pelicans, a turkey with no head, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- On its third decade of operation, the Gigantic Thunder Patch of Heaven immediately sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your taxi.