Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Farm attraction at park closing
Gigantic Thunder Farm
April 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At Gigantic Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, socialist farm with pigs, a fence, a platoon with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Fred Salmonpants interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $2 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.