Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giant Thunder Silo, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Giant Thunder Silo
January 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
At Giant Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with chickens, goats that will try to eat your purse, a snowball with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 18 until something like August 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.