Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Sharecroppers attraction, July 9, 1963, 5:80 p.m.
Giant Thunder Sharecroppers
December 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, corporate farm with calves, migrant workers, a hunchback with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If you are nauseated by blasters, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After singing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from odd growths or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from June 2 to October 26.
- Historians keep a historic book in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.