Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Sharecroppers thrill ride as seen from the top of Italy
Giant Thunder Sharecroppers
February 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, working farm with sheep, insensitive children, a turtle with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to transform you.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to find something more exciting.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Giant Thunder Sharecroppers alternative experience.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, children are required to bring their own special belts.
- This thrill ride was sporadically sponsored by Uncle Remus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.