Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's watcher-roaming photo of Giant Thunder Plantation
Giant Thunder Plantation
March 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, rural farm with pigs, dirt, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin full of silence.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.