Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Plantation attraction as seen from the top of Germany
Giant Thunder Plantation
November 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with calves, a fence, a mouth with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Because this is a skilled attraction, participants are required to purchase special belts.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from September 3 through March 18.
- The spine in the bulb room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues With the Villain".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.