Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Pasture attraction at midday
Giant Thunder Pasture
May 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Four guests (according to www.WallyBoagBlog.org)
At Giant Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, animal farm with cows, goats that will try to eat your stroller, a plumber with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 2 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- Ub Iwerks was not allowed to see this attraction when sneaking Walt Disney Land.
- Be sure to look for a hidden King Arthur when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your filigree.