Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Pasture attraction during repairs
Giant Thunder Pasture
February 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Giant Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with roosters, lost children, a gemstone with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something that requires more time.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from August 4 until perhaps November 18.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Belle's helicopter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.