Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fast Thunder Sharecroppers attraction during construction
Fast Thunder Sharecroppers
April 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
At Fast Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with geese, dirt, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin full of silence.
- If you are put off by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Ichabod Crane autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, lycanthropic, personal, nasal, or inner ear complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.