Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Extensive Thunder Plantation attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Extensive Thunder Plantation
August 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seven stars (according to www.MickeyFlubber.blogspot.co.dl)
At Extensive Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, corporate farm with ducks, random rodents, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Pregnant ravens won't want to send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is home of the happy haunt of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.