Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Extensive Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction during refurbishment
Extensive Thunder Patch of Heaven
July 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine and three sevenths thumbs up
At Extensive Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, classic farm with ponies, goats that will try to eat your children, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction location.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.