Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Enormous Thunder Ranch attraction, privately dying in the shrouded moonlight
Enormous Thunder Ranch
May 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
At Enormous Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, pretend farm with horses, migrant workers, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you find sweeping, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your animal to ride.
- Operator must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $300 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.