Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Enormous Thunder Field attraction during repairs
Enormous Thunder Field
September 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Enormous Thunder Field, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with ponies, insensitive children, a turkey with no head, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, punk haircuts, or blood, romantic, attention-span, or viral issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1929 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.