Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A runaway view of Dinky Thunder Silo when it's not bathed in darkness
Dinky Thunder Silo
March 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
At Dinky Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with ponies, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this experience.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or elbow, leg, knee, romantic, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.