Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Dinky Thunder Silo when it's hidden in fog
Dinky Thunder Silo
June 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At Dinky Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with donkeys, migrant workers, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin full of silence.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this thrill ride second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- The abandoned structures behind this thrill ride are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.