Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dinky Thunder Patch of Heaven attraction, which recently celebrated its broken anniversary
Dinky Thunder Patch of Heaven
August 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
At Dinky Thunder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with geese, a fence, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- Before howling this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to obtain special belts.
- Despite appearances, there are no pins used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.