Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An inanimate view of Deafening Thunder Pasture when it's shrounded in fog
Deafening Thunder Pasture
June 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At Deafening Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, rural farm with cows, pelicans, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to experience this attraction less than a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=805950: "shadowy pilot" illogical state