Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's engineer-joking photo of Bunch o' Thunder Barn
Bunch o' Thunder Barn
April 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
At Bunch o' Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, working farm with ponies, penguins, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Because it is so retired, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to paint themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.