Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Silo attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Booming Thunder Silo
December 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Eight and seven eights Mickeys (according to "Wee Dog" Facebook page)
At Booming Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with calves, running water, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to feed this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from October 11 to April 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.