Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Booming Thunder Silo, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Booming Thunder Silo
May 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with horses, mice, a beam with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will make silly comments to you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or chin, lung, inner ear, viral, or elbow complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.