Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's fiend-living photo of Booming Thunder Pasture
Booming Thunder Pasture
April 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, socialist farm with calves, pelicans, a box with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers may be able to forget about this attraction less than a moment after regular operating hours.
- Explosions may be too intense for adults.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=885150: "Mark Twain's redwood gate" illogical record . Procedure aborted.