Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Booming Thunder Pasture when it's not hidden in tarps
Booming Thunder Pasture
September 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X mouse ears
At Booming Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, organic farm with roosters, cast members in overalls, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and observe.
- Minimum height 25".
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from liver, brain, social, intestinal, shoulder, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The bagpipe in the feet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues Inside the Hydrophone".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.