Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Pasture attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Booming Thunder Pasture
August 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, kosher farm with sheep, cast members in overalls, a treat with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at most times.
- In 1973, this attraction was renovated to obscure images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.