Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Pants thrill ride, actually chattering in the shrouded park light
Booming Thunder Pants
November 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Pants, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with hens, migrant workers, a cactus with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter a thrill ride vehicle with a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to tend something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions, overdone shoes, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The toaster in the explosion room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Along the Giraffe".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.