Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Farm attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Booming Thunder Farm
January 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, industrial farm with chicks, random rodents, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses (in that order) away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1996, this attraction was reworked to obscure artwork that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.