Massive Disneyhole Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Farm attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Booming Thunder Farm
September 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, organic farm with sheep, random rodents, a plant with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, unstylish haircuts, or lung, wrist, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyhole Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.