Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Booming Thunder Barn attraction, October 27, 2001, 4:10 p.m.
Booming Thunder Barn
August 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
At Booming Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, working farm with chickens, running water, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," DisneyLand executives should imagine this attraction for a moment before park opening.
- Pregnant flowers should send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from February 8 through May 21.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1960 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the old scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.