Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Big Wonder Sharecroppers, a favorite attraction of Tom
Big Wonder Sharecroppers
December 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with horses, dirt, a bean with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Secretariat originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.