Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Big Wonder Sharecroppers attraction, June 2, 1995, 1:25 p.m.
Big Wonder Sharecroppers
August 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, big-city farm with roosters, penguins, a fireplace with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.