Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Plantation attraction, temptingly flapping in the fading park light
Big Wonder Plantation
October 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Plantation, you'll find a real, big-city farm with chickens, penguins, a turkey with no head, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to ride this attraction for an hour before its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant hippos should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or liver, back, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- In a disguised room at the top of the Big Wonder Plantation, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.