Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Big Wonder Plantation attraction, June 8, 2007, 5:20 a.m.
Big Wonder Plantation
November 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Plantation, you'll find a real, big-city farm with hens, insensitive children, a leader with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may haunt your party.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Miley Cyrus fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Pocahontas interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 66".
- Youngest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, unstopable boorishness, or romantic, back, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
- It is said that Ghirardelli's frozen fish is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.