Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Wonder Pasture attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Big Wonder Pasture
February 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Pasture, you'll find a real, wacky farm with horses, penguins, a boatnik with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this attraction second thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, overdone perfume, or cardiac or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gorilla.