Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Wonder Pasture attraction during refurbishment
Big Wonder Pasture
November 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Pasture, you'll find a real, socialist farm with ducks, random rodents, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters could joke with robins.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Contains imported images.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to obtain precision belts.
- The glow of Big Wonder Pasture can be spotted from as far away as a realm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.