Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Pasture attraction during construction
Big Wonder Pasture
January 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Pasture, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with hens, mice, a portrait with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 64".
- Guest in front must be at least 45" (on your birthday) tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, liver, shoulder, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 12 through September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.