Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fast view of Big Wonder Field when it's hidden in tarps
Big Wonder Field
June 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Field, you'll find a real, big-city farm with hens, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.