Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A foolish view of Big Wonder Field when it's covered in entertainment
Big Wonder Field
August 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Field, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with roosters, frightened children, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve puppets.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and ships inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your portrait.