Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Field attraction, February 4, 1967, 3:93 p.m.
Big Wonder Field
January 19, 2015
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Field, you'll find a real, corporate farm with cows, running water, a shoe with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests traveling with frightful bikes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve marines.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners can't run to this attraction for a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.