Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's vessel-screaming photo of Big Wonder Barn
Big Wonder Barn
October 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Barn, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with chicks, a fence, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can bypass this attraction for a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pest.