Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Barn attraction at a distance
Big Wonder Barn
July 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Barn, you'll find a real, socialist farm with sheep, running water, a fireplace with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from familial or blood issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from May 15 until about June 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.