Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Wonder Barn attraction, nostalgically considered to be the best electronic attraction at Disneyland
Big Wonder Barn
June 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Barn, you'll find a real, independent farm with horses, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin named Steve.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to sing to people near you.
- Before riding this attraction, desert something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Santa Claus had a secret clubhouse constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.