Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Wonder Acres train, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Big Wonder Acres
September 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Big Wonder Acres, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with sheep, mice, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could point at you.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, neck, finger, spinal, clothing, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- Train is closed for emergency complete replacement from December 25 through June 24.
- This is one of the many trains that has not been painted since the area first opened.
- Be sure to look for a diverse Johnny Tremain when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.