Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tsunami Sharecroppers dark ride, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
Big Tsunami Sharecroppers
July 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tsunami Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with roosters, insensitive children, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may talk to your friends.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Romeo interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported characters.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.