Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A velvet view of Big Tsunami Sharecroppers when it's covered in journalism
Big Tsunami Sharecroppers
April 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tsunami Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, organic farm with horses, goats that will try to eat your leg, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and billboards away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.