Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cute view of Big Tsunami Plantation when it's bathed in fog
Big Tsunami Plantation
April 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tsunami Plantation, you'll find a real, organic farm with horses, a pile of horseshoes, a nut with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to weigh precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 31 until about March 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.