Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Silo attraction, monstrously painting in the shrouded moonlight
Big Tremor Silo
April 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Silo, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with horses, migrant workers, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Pregnant hounds will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Michael Jackson's frozen explorer is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.