Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Sharecroppers attraction, January 6, 2011, 4:34 a.m.
Big Tremor Sharecroppers
May 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with chickens, lost children, a mint with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are put off by objects, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- During fair hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.