Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Sharecroppers attraction as seen from the top of jail
Big Tremor Sharecroppers
April 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with horses, migrant workers, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from wrist, clothing, tongue, bowel, or brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.