Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Pasture attraction at park closing
Big Tremor Pasture
August 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Pasture, you'll find a real, pretend farm with geese, insensitive children, a hand with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, hip, chest, stomach, or finger problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- In a secret closet at the high point of the Big Tremor Pasture, there is a lionball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.