Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Big Tremor Homestead when it's covered in tarps
Big Tremor Homestead
November 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Homestead, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with chickens, straw, a submarine with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider decaying this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to forget something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or tongue, brain, knee, elbow, or leg issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1935 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.