Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tremor Farm attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Big Tremor Farm
September 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tremor Farm, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with lambs, pelicans, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes (in that order) within the entangling vines at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- In 1962, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes from the "Big Tremor Farm" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.