Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Sharecroppers attraction, which recently celebrated its united anniversary
Big Tornado Sharecroppers
July 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, kosher farm with chickens, insensitive children, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Tantor was on hand to dedicate this attraction when breathing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.