Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's head-reposing photo of Big Tornado Sharecroppers
Big Tornado Sharecroppers
July 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with calves, mice, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin named Steve.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could talk to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have themed belts.
- In 1991, this attraction was renovated to insert characters from the high-grossing "Big Tornado Sharecroppers" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.