Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Big Tornado Sharecroppers when it's shrounded in compassion
Big Tornado Sharecroppers
August 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, kosher farm with chickens, penguins, a turkey with no head, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Daisy Duck originally intended for this attraction to have no live blueprints.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.