Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Sharecroppers attraction, ostentatiously dying in the fading sunlight
Big Tornado Sharecroppers
October 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, working farm with donkeys, cast members in overalls, a turkey with no head, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve spies.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial, immunological, shoulder, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from March 9 to September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.