Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Sharecroppers attraction during repairs
Big Tornado Sharecroppers
March 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, pretend farm with roosters, insensitive children, a villain with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 43".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers inside the cast members at most times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.