Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Plantation attraction at park closing
Big Tornado Plantation
December 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Plantation, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, mice, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests should find this attraction more than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and legs away from the vehicle at significant times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.