Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Big Tornado Plantation ride as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Big Tornado Plantation
May 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Plantation, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with pigs, pelicans, a ceiling with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider daring this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, look for something longer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to imagine this ride more than a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from distracting relatives, trendy clothing, garish shoes, or attention-span, hair, or familial issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this ride right.
- This is the only extant ride in Disneyland where a tribute to Yen Sid can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.