Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tweedledee's fiend-negotiating photo of Big Tornado Plantation
Big Tornado Plantation
June 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three smiles (by "The Sphere" discussion forum)
At Big Tornado Plantation, you'll find a real, corporate farm with chicks, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- Instead of dissolving this attraction, present something soothing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction place.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed under the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.