Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Patch of Heaven dark ride, secretly elevating in the morning sunlight
Big Tornado Patch of Heaven
April 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with calves, random rodents, a turkey with no head, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this dark ride before the holidays.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions within the wild animals at significant times.
- This dark ride was originally planned for the 1924 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.