Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Patch of Heaven attraction at night
Big Tornado Patch of Heaven
September 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with calves, frightened children, a quicksand with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners can experience this attraction up to a minute prior to everyone else.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs away from the vehicle at various times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from last week until perhaps February 19.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $497 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.