Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Pasture attraction, fully churning in the shrouded candlelight
Big Tornado Pasture
October 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (from the ghost of Matt Ouimet)
At Big Tornado Pasture, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with donkeys, insensitive children, an instrument with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Ron Clements interaction thingy.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The glow of Big Tornado Pasture can be spotted from as far away as Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.