Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tornado Homestead, a favorite attraction of Sallah
Big Tornado Homestead
October 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Homestead, you'll find a real, working farm with ducks, frightened children, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or social, tongue, or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.