Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Homestead attraction, May 29, 1984, 4:17 a.m.
Big Tornado Homestead
September 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Homestead, you'll find a real, working farm with ponies, penguins, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the attraction at most times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.