Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A shimmery view of Big Tornado Garden when it's shrounded in fog
Big Tornado Garden
October 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Garden, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with geese, running water, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin named Steve.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from September 14 until perhaps April 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.