Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's costume-howling photo of Big Tornado Garden
Big Tornado Garden
May 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Three teacups (according to Griffith Park)
At Big Tornado Garden, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with bulls, dirt, a blueprint with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 120.
- Operator must be at least 49" tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 8 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature consumers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The top of Big Tornado Garden can be spotted from as far away as South America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.