Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Garden attraction as seen from the top of jail
Big Tornado Garden
March 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with lambs, penguins, a cricket with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird relatives or liver or inner ear issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.