Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Barn attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Big Tornado Barn
June 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Three and a quarter happy faces
At Big Tornado Barn, you'll find a real, used farm with donkeys, a pile of horseshoes, a boy with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on toys.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Wally Boag meet-and-greet pavilion.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.