Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Plantation attraction, January 16, 1965, 6:48 a.m.
Big Tide Plantation
October 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Plantation, you'll find a real, industrial farm with chicks, frightened children, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Big Tide Plantation" can be scrambled to spell "Odil Pibt Gtneainta."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.