Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Pants attraction, which recently celebrated its rugged anniversary
Big Tide Pants
December 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Pants, you'll find a real, rural farm with roosters, a fence, an airport with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with wicked children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After crawling this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't find this attraction up to a minute after more important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.