Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Field attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Big Tide Field
March 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Field, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with roosters, random rodents, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with Mark Twain fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from philosophical objections, inappropriate headgear, or neck, tongue, chin, fingernail, wrist, or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.