Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An orange view of Big Tide Field when it's not hidden in fog
Big Tide Field
September 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Field, you'll find a real, animal farm with roosters, penguins, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will make silly comments to you.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or heart, finger, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.