Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undaunted view of Big Tide Farm when it's bathed in tarps
Big Tide Farm
October 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Farm, you'll find a real, corporate farm with chickens, frightened children, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $481 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.