Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Sunder Silo train, justly surrendering in the shrouded candlelight
Big Sunder Silo
February 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
At Big Sunder Silo, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with chickens, straw, a turkey with no head, and a cabin full of silence.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this train at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair hail, this train may melt.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.