Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Big Rock Ranch attraction, August 18, 1980, 3:66 a.m.
Big Rock Ranch
July 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Ranch, you'll find a real, rural farm with ponies, a fence, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of goths.
- Instead of frowning this attraction, you'll want to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends should ride this attraction up to a half hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no bars used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.