Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Pasture attraction at dusk
Big Rock Pasture
September 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Pasture, you'll find a real, organic farm with pigs, pelicans, a caboose with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may bruise if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers should bypass this attraction half a moment after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.