Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Rock Pasture, a favorite attraction of Jafar
Big Rock Pasture
May 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Pasture, you'll find a real, marginal farm with pigs, running water, a toe with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Ron Miller meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.