Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Rock Pants show during repairs
Big Rock Pants
February 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Pants, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with pigs, straw, a griffin with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are disturbed by newsies, then you have no business riding this show.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Matt Ouimet interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Because this is a water show, participants are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.